Monday, March 14, 2011

Things I said.

I think it was Hilary Clinton who once said, "Give me liberty, or give me death.".  But I don't even know what the word liberty means.  I just think of the liberty bell.  So really, give me a giant bell or give me death?  You sound like a diva, and also, that makes no sense at all.  Way to drop the ball on inventing quotes, Hilary Clinton.  You know who would make a better president?  Batman.  Argue that one, I dare you.  Knows everything about anything?  Check.  Ends crime and terrorism?  Check.  Looks badass?  Check.  Fuck you Hilary Clinton.

On art and love
Art is love in essence, one would argue.  Then why is it that every true artist, after claiming to have found true love, abandons it for art?  Is love then a compromise to an artist?  Is there no integrity to maintaining a healthy relationship and creating a meaningful work of art?  Or is it the heartache of love that makes art essential?  From first hand experience, there is no greater creative influence to an audience through a medium than by a tortured soul.  But true love still inspires true confidence and pride in one's work.  Even if it stinks.

Another reason why Hilary Clinton is a bitch is that her hair is more stupid than anything.  I don't want someone who looks like a twelve year old boy with cancer and diabetes, wearing a wig made from straw, but not regular straw, the straw that was like, the misfit of the family.  And then the daddy straw was all like, Well I hate to do this, but no one likes you, so you have to go away now, and be somewhere where no one else would ever want to be, like Hilary Clinton's stupid head because she's a bitch." to be a representative of anyone EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment